Since the senior class made the video that resulted in the winning of the 10 grand, I think they should decide what to do with it.
The school is in very poor shape, decoration wise. I think a portion of the money should be spent on renovating the bathrooms because they are very gross and they need to be redone. Most of the doors don't even lock and some of the bottom of the doors are like 3 feet from the ground which is very ridiculous. Some other money should be spent on getting new tables outside of the cafeteria, I suggest plastic or something other than painted wood because kids always peel of the paint and it looks unappealing to eat on.
I also think the money should go to updating the software technology so that you don't have to worry about making sure you saved your document to the correct version of word.
The money could also be split up among the clubs so that they can recieve some benefits as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment