Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Blog #9 due Friday May 20

The video I found was about nouns, definite articles, and it included some class vocab.  The teacher was a guy wearing a resees shirt.  The video was called ...01025 Spanish Lesson - nouns, definite articles & class vocab... I found it by searching for spanish vocab and it was the second video.

 

I liked that he included written verbs as he talked, which made it easier to follow.  I could learn from this video and it was good quality because the words were easy to read and the teacher said things simply and was easy to follow.  I think I could watch videos like these to enhance my learning. 

 

He talked about how a definite article denotes that a noun is coming next.  He said that we need definite articles when we use nouns.  Definite articles are: the, an, a, and some.  He talked about how in spanish you say el, la, los, and las for THE and he explained how words must be matched by gender and number.  He went on to show classroom vocab words with pictures.  Then he related the vocab words with the spanish lesson by showing the pictures and changing the vocab word to plural with the definite article or keeping it singular with the definite article. 

No comments:

Post a Comment